Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012

Never be alone

Do you people also feel like that?
I know it's a stupid question. Everybody has their ups and downs in life.
But the problem is when you can't tell anyone. And they keep asking you : "Hey, wanna talk?", "What's up?" or "Don't let your anger out on me!". Either these people won't understand, laugh or just leave you shaking their heads. Well, maybe not all. But most. The few exceptions after all surely have their own problems.

Fame and shame

And, furthermore it's really improtant for some people to be popular. Ashamed, when seen with an outcast. A real disgrace for the whole world.
And I can't believe that I sometimes even behave like that myself. And just to impress some idiotic people. 
I have tried so unbelievably hard to change that. It just doesn't work. 
In the end, it's all up to YOU. One has to stand on one's own two feet, there is no single person in this world who can really feel with you, the pain that you suffer from when you're hurt, mentally or physically. Even your loved ones, they can only empathize with you, but not actually feel the way you do.

And then you will really Never be alone.

Moreover, I need to change my attitude. I shall not dress or do my hair and nails for some specific person, but all for myself. I am what I am, and I will not be influenced.
Yeah, sounds pretty good.
Will be even better if I can manage it
.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen