Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2012

Jingle bells

Sometimes you just feel sad and happy at the same time.
Think really weird things.
I mean really, really weird.
Biologically, it's hormones. Actually it's Christmas.
I love Christmas and I hate it. I love Christmas for the presents and for a time of peace, and thinking about Jesus. I hate because it's lost value and the people going mad just before and after Christmas day for the sales. Honestly, is that what Jesus wanted. And I hate because teachers make you learn for billions of tests even at this time of the year, but that's a minor factor.
And what the hell does Santa have to do with Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I find Santa really cuddly and all that, but I just don't get the relation between him and Christmas. Many would just say we're living in an americanized society, live with it or stuff it.
Aaaaanyway. Just hope you guys have a jolly Christmas!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen