Freitag, 27. Juli 2012

First post - the beginning

Thanks, guys, for landing on my page ^.^ But please - don't expect a scientific blog about astrology or any such physical phenonemons. If you're still interested, read on.



The title might not sound really impressive... we all live in the Milky Way - so what's so exciting about that?. But with this title I would like to refer to the meaning of my name - meaning Milky Way. This blog will be about problems which can occur in life - especially the terrifying time of puberty and school. I might switch between English and German, since I speak both languages. I don't want sympathy, and I know that plenty of people have it a lot worse, but I just want some people to read this and know what I and others go through and how we deal with it. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen